|(Click to enlarge)|
It's for a job as a digital content creator at a radio station, and many of the requirements sought of candidates include the usual variety:
- 3-5 years reporting/writing/editing experience
- Proficiency in Photoshop, HTML and audio editing
- Excellent writing and editing skills under tight deadlines
- Attention to detail with content, including grammar, punctuation and fact checking, and layout
- Understanding of social media and its relationship with news consumers, online marketing and web traffic
- Be part of a team to develop new and innovative content for the web and on-air
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, breaking news situations
- Flexibility in work schedule
- Etc., etc., etc.
I'm baffled -- except to note that the job is at a radio station that says it caters to an audience of federal workers in Washington, D.C. Perhaps some Fed-speak has rubbed off.